18 Wilton Row, Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 7NR
The Grenadier pub is a traditional British London pub in Belgrave Square serving great freshly cooked traditional pub food. We also serve a fantastic range of beers from around the world, warming red and crisp white wines and a fantastic selection of spirits.
About the Grenadier
Originally built in 1720 as the Officers Mess for The First Royal Regiment of Foot Guards, the Grenadier became a licensed premise in 1818 to serve as The Guardsman Public House; it was latter renamed The Grenadier.
As a Taylor Walker pub, we are proud to offer freshly prepared British pub food and high quality drinks. With experienced and friendly staff, whether you are a cask ale fan, love a chilled glass of white wine or a freshly ground cup of coffee, we will serve you in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Join us for a classic British dish such as hand battered cod, chips and mushy or garden peas, a juicy rump steak burger and chips or a classic British roast seven days a week. Our pub food is freshly prepared and includes all your favourites. We also offer a range of sandwiches and wraps, all served by our welcoming and friendly team.
We welcome patrons from all over the world to enjoy our fine English Real Ales in the cosy pewter bar (one of the last of its kind) and to dine in our quaint restaurant.
Food Serving Times
- Coaches Accepted
- Historic Pub
Book a table at Taylor Walker
Book a table from tomorrow onwards. Want to make a booking for today or a large group booking (over 8 people) then why not give us a call.
Important Booking Information
- A non-refundable deposit of £3 per person for festive fayre and buffet and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking.
- Deposit payments accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas Day must be received by 25th November or at time of booking if after this date. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand.
- For all Christmas buffet menus there is a minimum party size of 8 people. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food.
- All currency is in pound sterling
- For our full terms and conditions click here
Food Serving Times